FUEL YOUR INNER ATHLETE
This recipe comes from the kitchen of Jay K. He is a new member to the mid morning crowd.
stuffed greek chicken breast
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. fresh dill
1 tbsp. parsley, plus more for garnish
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 zucchini thinly sliced
2 med. tomatoes thinly sliced sliced thin
1/2 small red onion
2 lemons thinly sliced
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 cup shredded motzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Butterfly chicken breasts careful no to cut through all the way. Transfer to 9x13 pan.
2. In a small bowl whisk together oil, lemon juice, dill, parsley and garlic. drizzle over the chicken making sure it gets into the slits. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff each chicken breast with zucchini, tomatoes, red onion, and lemons. Sprinkle with cheeses.
4. Bake until chicken is golden brown and reaches 165 degrees. Check after 30 mins add time if needed.
5. Top with more dill and parsley and enjoy