Camp CrossFit is Back!!
For those who remember back in the day this exciting event has lead to many shenanigans, flipped canoes, midnight strolls in the dark looking for climbers, and many more adventures.
This year on August 18th, Marriah and Chad are hosting on their property out in Nye. There are no structures, have to bring your own camper or tent, but there is water and power.
There is a sign up sheet at the gym with the address and maps are available.
Here is how the whole thing breaks down. People show up on Saturday morning and will be broken up into 2 teams School yard style at noon.
- The team Captains this year are Marriah and Susie.
- Teams will have as equal of number men and women as possible.
- Once you have participated in an event you cannot participate in another event until everyone on your team has done something, event or challenge.
- Known events so far are:
- Oly weight Folf (see example below): 2 person same sex teams
- Atlas stone Bocce: 2 person mixed sex teams
- KB Beer Pong: 2 person mixed sex teams
- Foot race: 2 men 2 women from each team (combined time)
- "Midnight" hoover ball: 2 person mixed sex teams
- Outside of events, at any point in time anyone can offer up a 2 minute challenge of any kind (staring contest, push ups, breath holding, tickle fight, spoons.) When you issue a challenge, anyone from the opposing team can accept your challenge, you don't get to pick your opponent.
The team that wins the most events and challenges by dawn (visible sun) on Sunday wins. If there is a tie, there won't be a tie . . .
If enough people sign up, we will potluck between dinner on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday. Bring your own drinks and water, plenty of water.
If you have any questions as to events, ask Clint. Questions as to location ask Marriah.
This is always a blast, I am so glad that Marriah got the ball rolling on this again.
And previous "pole dancing" attempts:
Leave a Reply.
808 4th Ave N